Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lovin the Sabbath!

    The longer I'm here the more I realize how much my Savior knows me personally!   I joked with Mom about how awesome it would be if  I got a call in the Primary here and guess what.... Shannon and I are Primary team teachers to the valiant girls.  I am so excited about this calling! I love children it makes complete since to me of why our Savior teaches us to be like them.  They instantly light up your day, they are wiling to except you for who you are, they love you the minute you walk in, and are so forgiving and can look past all your short comings! This calling is hard though because it makes me miss all my cute nieces and nephews! I miss all the fam but those kids constantly made my day!
      Quick update-After Church I was able to go to Gethsemane for the first time and it was amazing.The spirit there was so strong we read some of Luke and sang a couple of hymn (of course). It is such a beautiful experience to sit and think of what our Savior did for us. At the place, or around the place, of where he suffered for us.  I thought of how much someone would have to love you to do something like that for you...and that love is amazing and incomprehensible!  I am so grateful for him and his love.  I have always felt inadequate of having his love but the more I learn here the more I realize that all of us are able to receive it and that's what makes it so beautiful!

Here are some pictures...
   Me and Shan view form the top of the Austrian Hospice


Shan, Tyler, and me outside the garden tomb.

 I know it was quick but I have to go pack...tomorrow I'm off to Turkey! "Spring Break" here we come! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment